9.23.2010

A Child-Driven Education...?

I was inspired after watching Sugata Mitra on TED last week.

"If children have interest then education happens." Powerful.

The capacity for children to learn and educate has been laid bare. I think that I need to help motivate students to utilize that capacity.

No, I won't define that word for you."


"No, I will not spell that for you."


"No, I'm not going to repeat myself five times slowly."



So, students. Do you want to succeed in learning? 

Then learn to activate your own capacity to learn. Figure it out. Use a peer. Use your computer, iPod Touch, smartphone, whatever, and the connection to the world that it represents. And stop leaning on me; because soon enough I won't be here. And it will just be you and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment